Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Sewing Haul

I've gotten no sewing done since finishing Temily, but last night I was able to make a trip to one of my favorite places, Borders book store, and I picked up some "sewing related" items.



I got copies of the new Threads and Interweave Knits, and an interesting looking knitting book called "Domiknitrix". I've skimmed through them, but I haven't had time for a good sit down to really soak them up. I look forward to doing a little of that tonight while my husband and sons are watching football.

I snatched up the Vogue pattern, V8425: the High Waisted Skirt, today at Hancock's. I have been wanting this one for a while and I finally found it in my size range and on sale for 75% off. How could I resist? I can't wait to get started on this skirt. My plain black gabardine is in the washer right now, and I hope to at least get it cut out tonight. I'll be making view A, the plain, knee-length version, without the belt loops.

I also have a piece of pink broadcloth in the wash. I'll be cutting out Temily 2 this weekend, as well!

No comments: