Saturday, November 24, 2007

T2... Done!

T2 is done!


Here's a closeup of the poodle since the last picture I posted wasn't so hot:



You can see all the French knots and the turquoise microcheck minipiping I made just for this. I made one major change to the pattern this time. I lengthened the sleeves to full length, widened them slightly, and made an elasticized wrist. I'm pleased with how it turned out. The Princess is, too.

As much as I like this pattern, and even though I have yet another idea to make it, I'm going to give it a rest for a little while. I got the sleeves cut and pleated for Sweet Arabella last night, and I still have Winter Garden on my mind. And of course, if I can get through a project without the Sewing Gremlins showing up, I'd like to get started on the plaid dress. I'm thinking Temily might be a nice pattern for Spring....

No comments: