Monday, November 5, 2007

Australian Smocking and Embroidery #80

Juliane asked if I could post a picture of the cover of the issue of AS&E that Temily came from. Here it is, issue #80.



This is the most recent issue and it has several beautiful projects in it. I'm still trying to decide if I want to make the cover dress. This is a special 20th Anniversary issue of AS&E and all I can say is that I hope it's around for many, many more years to come.
And now I'm off to bed, where visions of future smocking projects will dance in my head....

3 comments:

Juliane said...

Thanks, Shannon!

angie.a said...

I love this issue. I got mine out when you said you were doing Temily. I think I could do a version that Lu would wear. It has an "every age" kind of look to it. I'll have to use a regular peasant top and adapt tho.

I DO want to make the cover dress, it's SPECTACULAR! What on earth could I make it for tho??? LOL. :D

Shannon said...

Juliane- You are very welcome!

Angie- Get out the Temily pieces and take a look. I don't think it would be hard to grade them up.
And the cover dress- I don't know what I'd make it for either. I think Savannah would wear it, but our church doesn't even get that dressed up for Easter!

Shannon F