Sunday, November 18, 2007

Poodle Update


The smocking on T2 is almost complete. I need to add a nose and an eye to the poodle, but that won't take long. The pattern calls for stitching french knots all over the puffy areas on the poodle, and I haven't quite decided if I want to do that. I'm also going to need to back-smock this one. That should go quickly, too. Hopefully, with the holiday this coming week, I'll get a chance to get this project completed. And I apologize, but I still don't have pictures of the black skirt. I'll try and post those this coming week as well.

2 comments:

angie.a said...

We're having a separated at birth moment again, LOL. I just posted my finished smocked panel too.

The poodle is adorable! I'd be tempted to leave the knots off...but I made a sheep plate with the knots once for my cousin's baby and they really do MAKE the plate! (Sorry, that's not helping. :P )

Juliane said...

This is darling!