Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Temily...Again!

That's right! Another Temily! And the best part is: all these fabrics are from stash! I wanted to try a Temily with a contrast center panel and this is what I've come up with for my first version. The stripe is, of course, the center panel. Look how beautifully (and straight!) it pleated up. The dot print will be the main fabric and the aqua swirl will be the contrast piping. You can also see the floss colors I've chosen to complement the fabrics. The smocking design is my own (the same one used on my original Temily) and as soon as I get it drawn up, I'll share it. I have plenty of these fabrics, so I'm thinking if this turns out like I hope it will, I'll come up with a design for matching shorts or capris. I think that would make a cute outfit for spring, and it would use up more stash fabric!

No comments: