Sunday, January 13, 2008

T3

Mission accomplished. Temily #3 is done!

And it's a success, if I do say so myself. The Princess is pleased and has already requested to wear it to school tomorrow.

I think the contrast center panel looks great. In fact, I have another one ready to go already. I made this one pretty much exactly like the poodle version, except I didn't do any topstitiching- don't think it needs it- and I made short sleeves. I asked the Princess what kind of sleeves she wanted, and this is what she requested. Plus, I thought the short sleeves would take us through the spring and summer. Now I need to make some shorts or capri pants to go with it.

Alright, I'm off to sew some more. So far, this stash reduction thing is fun!

2 comments:

jemima bean said...

Oh it looks great!! I love the smocking, you need to do a close up pic so I can see better :D The colors look smashing!

Juliane said...

This is darling!