Saturday, August 30, 2008

Whew! I did it!


The Mini Wardobe Contest is done! All four pieces are finished, photographed, reviewed, and the final storyboard has been entered in the contest report on Pattern Review. I have spent all afternoon posing for photos, making the final story board and getting everything reviewed and loaded up on PR so I can be in the final judging for the contest. I am pooped! So I'm just going to leave you with some photos of the finished wardobe. I'll talk about it later.










4 comments:

Paula Gardner said...

Wow, your mini wardrobe looks great. It's really amazing, isn't it, how many different looks you can get from a few pieces of clothing. And just HOW different the looks can be. The print top/pants looks SO completely different than the solid top pants. Well done!

angie.a said...

Wow, I can't believe you got it all finished! I would be jealous because mine is so NOT finished, except that I'm too tired. :D Everything looks fabulous.

Lisa said...

You look great! Way to go. I love the colors you picked. Nice job.

Unknown said...

I love your mini wardrobe - in fact I have spent a very happy hour reading all your blog! I gave up making my own clothes about 6 years ago when I suddenly put on weight (caused by a divorce!) and have not had the courage to try again. Do you have any suggestions where I could find articles on who to dress for my curent UK size 16/18 without looking either frumpy or odd?