I have S3756, the linen pants, almost completed. They need a hem, but I need to decide what shoes I'll be wearing with them before I hem them. I'm leaning toward a pair of red kitten heel Mary Janes, but I'm not sure.
I've started the cheongsam top using McCalls 4381:
I'm making view A, the blue one. The first muslin was better than I expected it to be. I cut a size 16 and I added a 1" FBA and 1" of length at the waist. The fit was alright. For the second muslin I added a 5/8" sway back adjustment and I moved the side darts up 1/2". I still need to make a forward shoulder adjustment and then I'll cut it out and sew it up this weekend. Hopefully it will fit well enough to get started on the real top. Here's a pic of the altered front pattern piece:
This was the first time I've worked with an asymmetrical front and I had to make all changes to both the right and left sides. I also had to make slight adjustments to the left shoulder piece and to the facings for both of those pieces as well. I can definitely say that this is the most challenging project I've ever done fit wise. I'm feeling good about it though, and I'm hopeful that the final top will be a success. I'll know for sure this weekend.