But, I was all ready to smock, and I've had this little insert pleated and ready to go for months, so I decided to just get started on Temily #5.
This is what I have so far of "Make a Ladybug Wish" by Frances Messina Jones. The original plate has three ladybugs and of course, due to size, I opted to do one. I got all this smocked last night while watching a movie on TV. This evening I added antennas, another row of smocking above the bottom pink row, and two rows at the top. I also started backsmocking. I fully intend to complete the smocking tonight and hopefully begin construction tomorrow evening. I can't wait to get this done so the Princess can wear it. Hopefully I can have it complete before the weekend so that work can resume on Golden Sands.