My friend Angie has tagged me. I'm supposed to share eight interesting things about myself. Hmmm. I had to think hard to come up with eight things that are both interesting and shareable. Here goes.
1. I have five kids. Four boys and one girl. Some people think this is a lot.
2. When I was in high school, I was in a public service add that a local tv station did for MADD. I played a drunken teenager getting stuffed into the back of a police car.
3. I actually like frogs, lizards, and snakes. I once wore a live python to school.
4. I have a copy of the Xanadu soundtrack in my car. Yes, I listen to it- I know all the words to all the songs.
5. I love anime. I own a complete boxed set of Neon Genesis Evangelion.
6. I'm a big fan of Vampire Hunter D. I own both movies, and I own and have read all of the novels that have been translated into English so far.
7. I'm a published author. I've had several beaded jewelry projects and a needlework sampler design published in magazines.
8. I can't give blood. I tried a few years ago and I was told that since I lived in Germany and shopped at a military commissary that got it's beef from Great Britain, I might possibly have been exposed to Mad Cow Disease.
Whew! That's enough interesting stuff for one night!