Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Promises, Promises...

Okay, I know I said I'd take and post pics of the completed dresses, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. I haven't gotten home before dark in the last two days, and since I prefer to take my pictures outside in natural lighting, I've kind of been out of luck. But I'm taking the day off, so I'll try and get the pictures taken and posted later today.

For some odd reason, DH rented Yours, Mine, and Ours (the original) on DVD tonight. It's been a while since I've seen it, but what a cute movie. I really got a kick out of all the groovy sixties fashions. There was one scene, early in the movie, in a grocerie store. Lucille Ball had on the cutest white cropped pants, pink jacket, and pink flat shoes. I'd love to have that outfit to wear to work.

I just love movies from the sixties. There's a really cheesy sci-fi movie called The Green Slime that I just love. I used to have it on VHS, and if I ever find it on DVD I'll snatch it up. Who'd have thought that women of the future would be wearing bouffant hairdos, false eyelashes, and minidresses?

No comments: