Sunday, June 16, 2013

On the Sewing Table

Here is a little sneak peek at what I'm working on.  This project is all done except for buttons.  I have to make a run to my favorite "local" fabric store (60+ miles away) to find just the right ones, so this probably won't be completed before next week.


All I have to say at this point is- Flamingos.


And on my sewing table right now is this little number- BurdaStyle 04-2013-109:


Mine won't have the extra neckline embellishments.  I'm using a pre-embroidered linen, so I don't really need anything else.  Stay tuned for all the details.

In the meantime, whatever is on your sewing table, may it be 110% successful!

3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

I LOVE that dress! Although I don't get BurdaStyle Magazine, I've seen it around. I think it's so easy classic. Can't wait to see yours made up.

Kyle said...

Flamingos? I love it!

Lynneb said...

Piping and Flamingos? How can it get any better!!!! I can't wait to see your finished project!