I pressed it, but it isn't stretched yet. It will look even better once I have it stretched. I'm going to frame this one and hang it somewhere in my home. I don't know just where yet.
I have really enjoyed working on this the last several weeks. So much so that I was itching to pick out a new project. Here's a peek at the new piece that I started just last night:
More details about this pattern coming soon.
In other news, I have finally finished the Burda Cover Dress! (Jan 1st was a BIG day for me!) I can't wait to show it off, but I have to get some good photos first. The ones I took this morning were awful, so I'm going to try again this afternoon when the light is better. Now that the dress is done, I can get back to the flutter sleeve top, and I need to make a muslin of my vintage pattern for the Vintage Sew Along.
Here's to a new year full of lots of sewing and stitching!