As you can see, the sampler is complete and mounted on a 5 X 7 piece of foam core board. I need to pick up a frame for it, and it can go on display somewhere in my living room.
There's not much to tell. As mentioned before, I used a combination of Sampler Threads (the red, light green and gold) and DMC floss (the dark green in the wreaths and the brown above and below the wreath section.) There are three tiny polymer clay button embellishments- a holly leaf, a wreath, and a star. I stitched it according to the pattern instructions, adding only my initials and the date at the bottom. I used a scrap of 32ct ivory linen from my stash.
I enjoyed stitching this. It was nice to be able to sit down in the evening and work on a small project while "watching" TV. I'm tempted to go dig around in my needlework box and pull out a UFO to work on. Heaven knows I have several!
Stay tuned for an update on the Burda cover dress soon. I'd love to have it done in time to wear it to my company Christmas party next week. Nothing like putting a little pressure on myself...