Sunday, November 16, 2008

Frogs in Space!

Finally! Here it is, Frogs in Space!



Made from Simplicity 2836, the HSM shirt, this is the latest shirt for my little man, Bryan. Once again, I omitted the pockets and let the novelty print take center stage. I love it, and he does, too, so it's a success.


There hasn't been a lot of sewing going on the last couple of weeks. I've just finished up a huge project at work and I've taken a couple of days off to relax, so I hope to have a few things made and posted here in the next week. One thing that's been speaking to me is this fabric:



I'm thinking a dressy blouse to be worn with a high-waisted skirt in red. The problem is that I haven't yet picked out a pattern, and I don't have a red skirt. I don't even have any red fabric in my stash to make a skirt. But I do have this and I'm sure it would look fine with black or grey, too. While I'm mulling this over, I've already cut out a new Baby Duro for the Princess. I plan to start stitching that up this afternoon.

So with that, I'm off for a nice relaxing afternoon with my sewing machine.
Later!

No comments: