Sunday, December 18, 2016

Stitching and Sewing Progress

There has been progress on Noel 2013.  We now have trees and a snow man:


There is a lot left to do, though.  The house needs to be filled in and there is a lot more snow to stitch.  A lot more snow...

In sewing news, my mojo is back!  New Look 6469 is complete and waiting to be road tested tomorrow.  There are no pictures yet because it is extremely cold outside and I can barely stand to walk to and from the car, much less pose for photos.  But temps should be rising this week and I should have a photographer at home so I'm hoping to get some pics in a day or two.

In the mean time, I've traced and adjusted the pattern for this dress from the September 2014 issue of Burda Style:


I'm planning to make it up in a red textured knit.  It would be great to have it in time for Christmas, but let's be realistic.  It will be perfect for work after the holidays.

How is your holiday sewing going?

No comments: